Sunday, January 3, 2010

About Me


It is my pleasure to write this blog, because this is an effective media to update about myself to my dear friends. As we are becoming busy in life, the blogs like these would help us to stay in touch with our friends.

I am very much happy to introduce myself as Ani, as it was named by my close friends. I was born and spent my childhood at my native place Sudhivaripalem, Inkollu mandal, Prakasam Dt, AP.My family had shifted to ongole, when I was at age of 15. SoI had completed my SSC in Radhakrishna public school, kurnool road, Ongole. That was the time for me for making new friends, in fact very close ones.

we (xth friends) altogether joined in Adarsha junior college, Ongole. But we missed our friend Srikanth in our intermediate classroom as his father decided not to send him to college. We have completed 2 years with full of fun as all teenagers do.

Now it is time for professional course. I have joined B.Tech in Mechanical Engg dept at QIS college of Engg& Tech. Again new friends and professional environment, but it was not new for me.Weenjoyed4 years a lot. Those days left many memories& good friends for me.

I had joined Satyam computers in Feb 2007. We have started our ELTP training. It is again new environment, new people. But this time sweeter than earlier. I can't forget those days. It could be due to my first job or it could be because of nice people, I met. Couple of people became close friends here.
I have been enjoying my professional life for almost 3 years here in this organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment